- These terms and conditions apply to the use of the website www.hainamswitchboards.com which is operated by Hai Nam Switchboard Manufacture Co., Ltd.
- We reserve the right to amend these Terms from time to time and recommend that you review them regularly.
The Website and its Content does not constitute an offer by us to sell or supply any goods or services to you.
Access to this Website may be suspended temporarily and without notice for any reason whatsoever. We give no guarantee as to the availability of the Website and shall not be liable to you for any unavailability of the Website.
You agree immediately to notify us of any unauthorized use of your login name and password or any other breach of security by contacting us at email@example.com.
You agree that YOU WILL NOT:
- Attempt to access our systems or reverse-engineer, decompile, disassemble or otherwise tamper with the Website, its Content and/or any software used in connection with the Website;
- Post on or transmit to or from the Website any material that is threatening, defamatory, obscene, indecent, offensive, discriminatory, inflammatory, blasphemous, criminal, in breach of confidence or privacy or a third party’s rights, or which may otherwise cause annoyance or inconvenience;
- Use the Website for fraudulent or criminal activities;
- Transmit any virus, logic bombs, Trojan horses, worms, harmful components, corrupted data or other malicious software or harmful data onto the Website;
- Use any manual or automated software, devices, or other processes to “crawl” or “spider” any web pages contained in the Website;
- Monitor or copy, or allow others to monitor or copy, our web pages or the content included herein;
- “Frame” or otherwise simulate the appearance or function of this Website take any action that interferes with the proper working of or places an unreasonable load on our infrastructure, including but not limited to unsolicited communications, attempts to gain unauthorised access, or transmission or activation of computer viruses.
We will fully co-operate with all law enforcement authorities and court orders requesting or directing us to disclose the identity of or to locate anyone posting any defamatory, obscene or otherwise illegal material onto the Website and/or using the Website in respect of any fraudulent activity.
If you breach the Terms we reserve the right to withdraw your access to the whole or any part of the Website.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password to the password protected pages of the Website. You are fully responsible for all activities that occur on the password protected pages of the Website when access has been enabled due to the use of your login name and password (with or without your knowledge) and whether or not such use was made from your computer. If you knowingly provide your login name and password information to another person, we reserve the right to suspend or terminate your access to the password protected pages of the Website and/or the entire Website.
We give no representation, warranty or guarantee whatsoever as to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the content or the availability of the website.
Whilst we use our reasonable endeavours to ensure that the content is accurate and up-to-date, you acknowledge and agree that the content is provided “as is” and that you use the website and rely on the content entirely at your own risk.
We reserve the right to amend the content at any time without notice and recommend that you check the content on a regular basis for amendments.
You acknowledge that communications sent by you to us via the internet cannot be guaranteed to be completely secure.
- All express and implied warranties, representations and conditions with respect to the website and the content;
- All liability for any communications that are lost, intercepted, altered or otherwise accessed by third parties;
- All and any liability for any direct or indirect losses, loss of profits or other consequential loss, damages, costs, expenses and/or liabilities that you may suffer or incur arising from your use of this website and/or reliance on any content.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, we hereby exclude:
Without limiting the foregoing, under no circumstances shall we be held liable for any delay or failure in performance resulting directly or indirectly from acts of nature, forces, or causes beyond our reasonable control, including, without limitation, Internet failures, computer equipment failures, telecommunication equipment failures, other equipment failures, electrical power failures, strikes, labour disputes, riots, insurrections, civil disturbances, shortages of labour or materials, fires, floods, storms, explosions, acts of God, war, governmental actions, orders of domestic or foreign courts or tribunals, non-performance of third parties, or loss of or fluctuations in heat, light, or air conditioning.
Unless otherwise stated, we and our licensors own the copyright, trade marks and all other intellectual property rights in all Content and expressly reserve all rights in the same.
Subject to the provisions of these Terms, you may retrieve, download and print the downloadable Content from this Website for your own non-commercial use, provided that you do not modify any such Content, you do not use any graphics or photographs separately from their accompanying text, you do not supply such Content to a third party and you do not remove any copyright or trade mark notification or other proprietary notices from such Content.
Unless we state otherwise, all other reproduction or downloading of Content from the Website is strictly prohibited. In particular, no part of this Website may be reproduced or stored in any other website or included in any public or private electronic retrieval system or service or used for any commercial purposes whatsoever without our prior written permission.
The Website may from time to time contain links to third party websites which we provide solely for your convenience. We have no control over, and make no endorsement of, the content or availability of these third party websites and you use and rely on the same at your own risk.
If for any reason a court of competent jurisdiction finds any provision or portion of the Terms to be unenforceable, the remainder of the Terms will continue in full force and effect.
These terms and conditions and your use of the Website will be governed by and construed in accordance with Vietnamese law and you agree that any disputes arising in connection with the same will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Vietnamese courts.
Ho Chi Minh City
Lot No. C 32, R. No. 9, Hiep Phuoc IP., Ho Chi Minh City, Viet Nam
Tel.: (+84) 8 3873 4066 / Fax: (+84) 8 3873 4067
Ha Noi City
Lot No. 45, Quang Minh IP, Me Linh, Ha Noi City, Vietnam
Tel.: (+84) 4 38 133 011 / Fax: (+84) 4 38 133 010
Street #30m (National Road #3), PreyKeyKor Village, PongToek Commune,
DangKor Dist., Phnom Penh City, Kingdom of Cambodia
Tel.: +855 (023) 982 161 / Fax: +855 (023) 982 162
No.18, Kyaik Khaunt Pagoda Road, Thanlyin Township, Yangon, Myanmar
Tel.: (+95) 562 3177 / (+95) 92 5324 7697 (Myanmar) – (+84) 948 676 068 (Vietnam)
Should you wish to contact us, please contact:
24 hour hotline numbers:
- Vietnam: (+84) 902 323 475 / 902 323 495
- Cambodia: (+855) 23 982 162 / 81 200 577
- Myanmar: (+95) 562 3177
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org