Spectrum Low Voltage Switchboards can be upgraded to become smart and connectable, has these qualifications:
- Design and Manufacture follow IEC 61439-1&2.
- Maximum busbar of 6300A.
- Draw-out, fixed ACB and 3 or 4 pole up to 6300A.
- Rated voltage up to 690V.
- Short Circuit withstand strength : 85kA/3s
- Form up to Form 4B
- Incoming/outgoing access top, bottom, rear, front.
- Flexible & expandable.
- Possible to integrate with any communication.
- Comprehensive Support by design, project & service team.
|Rated operational voltage (Ue)||415V / 690V|
|Rated Frequency||50 / 60 Hz|
|Rated Current (ln)||up to 6300A|
|Rated Diversity Factor||1|
|Rated insulation voltage (Ui)||Up to 690V|
|Rated impulse withstand voltage (Uimp)||12kV|
|Rated short-time withstand current (lcw)||50kA/3s ~ 85kA/3s|
|Rated peak withstand current 3 phases
|Phase – Neutral||132kA|
|Rated short-time withstand current||60kA/0.5s|
|Effective connection between the exposed conductive||R < 0.1 Ohm|
|Part of the assembly and the protective circuit|
|Clearances & Creepage distances||>=14mm; >=16mm pollution degree 3|
|Degree Protection||IP20 to IP65|