Operating mode of the Interlock PLC (MAN, AUTO)
Status of equipments
Status of VCBs (OPEN, CLOSE, TRIP, REMOTE/LOCAL, RACK IN/ RACK OUT).
Measured value indication
- Busbar voltage.
- Current, active power, reactive power, power factor of incoming main circuit.
- Current, active power, reactive power, power factor of outgoing feeder circuit.
- Temperature and oil level of genset; voltage, current and power of gensets.
- Voltage of batteries.
- Status of VCBs (in Remote mode) that do not follow control signal.
- Recommended actions that the operator should take on the VCBs in local mode such that the Interlock Matrix is satisfied.
- Trip status of VCBs.
- Overvoltage or under-voltage of busbar.
- Overcurrent in incoming main circuit / outgoing feeder circuit.
- Overvoltage or under-voltage of batteries.
- Communication errors.