Essential Job Functions
- Understand clearly Hai Nam products, Hai Nam Sales system.
- Preview, update information from components manufacturers for pricing & applications.
- Understand clearly client’s requirements, scope of works.
- Represent Hai Nam to communicate with clients to make sure that our offers are complied with customer needs.
- Submit an appropriate & reasonable offer to our customer.
- Revise the offer if there is any changing or updating from our customers.
- Follow the offer, in order try to get the Purchase Order from our customers.
- Handle catalogues submissions or supporting documents for our customers.
- Report to Sales Manager about project status & information.
Quality Management System Policy & Procedures
- Learn and understand Hai Nam quality policy.
- Uphold Hai Nam Quality Management requirements.
- Understand Hai Nam Quality Management System structure & its purpose.
- Participate in formal & informal policy audits to help Hai Nam maintain ISO 9001:2008 certification.
- Be familiar with Hai Nam Procedures Manuals. Refer to this manual for information on procedures.
- Perform internal audits as requested.
- Perform other work-related duties as assigned.
- Work as a member of Sales team, cooperating with other members in an effective manner to perform Sales relating work of high quality, limitation of errors.
- Be responsible for customer satisfaction in Sales relating works.
- Conduct analytical studies on Hai Nam pricing to improve Company competitiveness.
- Treat all Hai Nam’s information & client’s information in a confidential manner.
- Prepare and submit reports when required to inform Management the status of assigned works.
Education, Experience & Skill required
- University or College graduated.
- Ability to use Microsoft Office.
- Ability to read documents such as Technical Specification, Electrical Drawings, Product Presentation, Catalogue…