Essential functions but not limited to
- Prepare and process requisitions and purchase orders for supplies or equipments from Engineering / Project/ Production Department.
- Locate vendors for purchasing materials, equipments or supplies. Communicate with these vendors to determine product availability and terms of sales.
- Recommend the sourcing strategy for related commodities by identifying demand, market, risks and opportunities.
- Recommend the selected supplier and implement approved strategy according to Purchasing Policy.
- Negotiate and finalize contract with lowest possible risk, optimize quality versus cost, and ensure on-time delivery.
- Follow up the performance of the contracted suppliers and possibly take corrective actions/preventive actions.
- Maintain records of goods ordered and received.
- Build and develop relationships with key suppliers and customers both local and overseas.
- Manage vendor relationships and assist in building effective partnerships.
- Carry out other jobs and assignments to be agreed upon case by case.
- Education: University Degree in Economics or Foreign Trade.
- Experience: At least 2 years of prior experience in a purchasing position with an organization.
- Specific knowledge: Logistics and Procurement procedures understanding, Technical and Quality system understanding.
- Skills: Able to set priorities and work independently, strong Negotiation and Problem Solving skills, good Team Work and Leadership skills, strong Interpersonal skills and Result-Oriented, good Spoken and Written English (TOEFL/IELTS or TOIEC certificates required).
- Competitive salary. Bonus as per performance.
- Opportunity for career development in a dynamic organization.
- Healthcare insurance.
- Other benefits as per regulations.